About Me

My photo
I am far from perfect. I fear a lot of things; most realistic, yet all irrational because the only thing I should truly fear is God. I find myself fearing the little things and being afraid of God. I fall every day: I have cursed, I have judged, I have neglected to do God's Will, I have put my foot in my mouth countless times and I have given up. It is obvious that I cannot live life on my own. It is utterly impossible. I am dependent. I am needy. I am selfish. I am sinful. I am human.. However, the most important thing about me; I am forgiven.

2.19.2011

Lift my spirits:day one.

1. People I am inspired and influenced by.
Bobbi Hollingsworth. She has been there for me in many hard times. I know I can email her, call her, text her or talk to her about anything. She will give me Godly wisdom, motherly advice, a friendly hug, and a patient ear. She has been through a lot.. see, her heart stopped beating for a few minutes. She was technically dead’.. but she is alive. She has a new heart, in more than one way. She lives each day grateful for every breath. She wakes up and she praises God for keeping her on the earth one more day to live out His name. She deals with a lot of things in life from stupid coworkers, a broken heart, fear.. as we all do, but she stays positive and she worships her God. No matter what. I want to have the faith and endurance she does one day..
 Nathaniel Paul Dubyoski. He is my best friend. He is my partner in life. He is my future. He is one who will never put me down or put me out. He will disappoint me, he will fail me, he may leave me for a time.. but he will always love me. He moves forward no matter how hard, or how much or what he has to let go. Even if it is the one thing that you know that you’ve been given for this life on earth. He loves passionately, he respects his leaders and peers no matter what they do or say, he gives because he wants to to love, because it’s nice. He’s always there for his friends, no matter who they are or how late it is. He thinks of himself last. He worships because he knows God deserves it. He’s confident in himself, in who he is to God. He’s someone I look up to {literally haha,}.. and someone I know who will always be here for me, even when he physically cannot, and I know he’ll point me to God when I need it.. especially when I don’t know I need it. He inspires me to be better than I am..

No comments:

Post a Comment