About Me

My photo
I am far from perfect. I fear a lot of things; most realistic, yet all irrational because the only thing I should truly fear is God. I find myself fearing the little things and being afraid of God. I fall every day: I have cursed, I have judged, I have neglected to do God's Will, I have put my foot in my mouth countless times and I have given up. It is obvious that I cannot live life on my own. It is utterly impossible. I am dependent. I am needy. I am selfish. I am sinful. I am human.. However, the most important thing about me; I am forgiven.

2.24.2011

Lift my spirit:daysix.



  1. Your favorite things – what brings you joy?


Promises from God.
Sleep.
Good news.
Seeing God move in an incredible way.
Meeting new friends.
Knowing that I can be confident.
My beautiful niece.
Driving with the windows down on a warm day.
Seeing a child smile at their face painting.
Watching someone receive a gift unexpectedly.
Ideas for a coffee shop.
Lists.
The smell of old books.
Songs that speak my life in a pretty melody.
Knowing God has me in His hands even though I feel completely alone.
Weddings.
Babies.
Painting.
Writing.
Bubble baths.
Massages.
Movie nights and staying up all night with my best friends.
Raw cookie dough.
Knowing I'm loved despite how unworthy I am (which humbles me and makes me feel like I shouldn't be loved ;) haha.. Weird right?)

Well anyway, I guess this turned into things that I smile at.. though I do find joy in these.

No comments:

Post a Comment