About Me

My photo
I am far from perfect. I fear a lot of things; most realistic, yet all irrational because the only thing I should truly fear is God. I find myself fearing the little things and being afraid of God. I fall every day: I have cursed, I have judged, I have neglected to do God's Will, I have put my foot in my mouth countless times and I have given up. It is obvious that I cannot live life on my own. It is utterly impossible. I am dependent. I am needy. I am selfish. I am sinful. I am human.. However, the most important thing about me; I am forgiven.

2.23.2011

Lift my spirit:dayfive

5. Books you’ve read.

Hahaha.. here we go:
The Bible.
Naked Fruit.
Harry potter series.
Twilight series.
Nora Roberts Three Sisters Island trilogy.
A Skeleton in God's Closet. 
The Narnia Series.
Terry Goodkind Series, Sword of Truth.
The Hiding place. 
In His Steps.
The Miracle Worker.
Power of a Praying Wife.
Joy for a Woman's soul.
7 things he'll never tell you.
SEX180.
Crazy Love
The Dream Giver.
i am not but I know I AM
High Heels in High Places.
Living a life that matters.
Ten Prayers God always says Yes to.
The Screwtape letters.
Chicken soup for a teenage soul 1 and 2
Better Together- What on earth are we here for?
The Invisible War
Maximum Ride series.
The Sweet and Far thing
Rebel Angels
A Great and Terrible Beauty.
In the company of Secrets
A Lady of Hidden Intent
A Bride in the Bargain
The measure of a Lady
Courting Trouble
A Bride most Begrudging
Love Comes Softly.
Flabbergasted
A Delirious Summer
Lost in Rooville
PInk
Jade
Tangerine
Wuthering Heights
Jillian Dare
20000 leagues under the sea
Romeo and Juliet
Peter Pan
Pride and Prejudice.
Darksaber
Dark Force Rising
The Crystal Stay
The Courtship of Princess Leia
Children of the Jedi
Jason and Jana Starwars Series 
The Hobbit
Lord of the Rings
Dear John
The Serpent's Shadow
By the time you read this
The Theif Lord
Crushed
Catch a tiger by the toe
The book theif
I am the messenger
Confessions of a closet Catholic
Always in September
Kissing Adrien
Cuba 15
Victora Holt's books (like 20)
There are a billion other books.. but these are the one's I own. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment