About Me

My photo
I am far from perfect. I fear a lot of things; most realistic, yet all irrational because the only thing I should truly fear is God. I find myself fearing the little things and being afraid of God. I fall every day: I have cursed, I have judged, I have neglected to do God's Will, I have put my foot in my mouth countless times and I have given up. It is obvious that I cannot live life on my own. It is utterly impossible. I am dependent. I am needy. I am selfish. I am sinful. I am human.. However, the most important thing about me; I am forgiven.

9.05.2009

Dreamer Introduction.

I am reading this book called the Dream Giver. My mom has owned it for years and has loved it. It is one of her favorite personal motivators and reminders that she has a dream that the Dream Giver has personally placed in her life. She just has to chose to chase it; and she is.

I read half of the book today just trying to get this funky feeling off of my spirit. I prayed and it went away but I still desire to grow closer to God and He is calling me.. but I realize I have become so lost and confused as to what He is personally calling me to and what other people say God is calling my generation to.

I am going to reread the first chapter tonight and post what I am learning from it on here so I have an account of my growth when I don't see it... and so you have an account of God's movement in me so you can specifically pray for me about what you believe God is wanting me to know. I don't know exactly how I will put everything on here, but I'll answer some of the questions that a book study usually asks and write down God's revelations to me.

I am also praying that God changes me so much that Nobodies and Anybodies can see a major difference in me and choose to do the same thing for His glory.

My name is Mallory and I am a Somebody, choosing to chase and fight for my Big Dream that the Dream Giver has sent me.

No comments:

Post a Comment