About Me

My photo
I am far from perfect. I fear a lot of things; most realistic, yet all irrational because the only thing I should truly fear is God. I find myself fearing the little things and being afraid of God. I fall every day: I have cursed, I have judged, I have neglected to do God's Will, I have put my foot in my mouth countless times and I have given up. It is obvious that I cannot live life on my own. It is utterly impossible. I am dependent. I am needy. I am selfish. I am sinful. I am human.. However, the most important thing about me; I am forgiven.

1.18.2011

C'è Una Ragione.

"C'est La Vie"

"It is life"

This been my motto lately. A part of me agrees with it. Yet the other part of me knows that that statement gives me reason to accept that there isn't a purpose as to why everything happens the way it does.

Yes, life does 'just happen' sometimes. But everything has a reason. We may live in an extremely sinful world and we may mess up and choose to look at everything with a distorted view, choose to live in a fun house with all those funky mirrors, choose to create a fake world where we aren't being who we are made to be. But there is always a reason to live. A reason to laugh. A reason to love. A reason to die. A reason to cry. A reason to hate. A reason to sing. A reason to be silent.

There is always a reason for everything. And God uses all of them according to His plan and His purpose.

Romans 8:28 - And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them. 


There is a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment