About Me

My photo
I am far from perfect. I fear a lot of things; most realistic, yet all irrational because the only thing I should truly fear is God. I find myself fearing the little things and being afraid of God. I fall every day: I have cursed, I have judged, I have neglected to do God's Will, I have put my foot in my mouth countless times and I have given up. It is obvious that I cannot live life on my own. It is utterly impossible. I am dependent. I am needy. I am selfish. I am sinful. I am human.. However, the most important thing about me; I am forgiven.

4.17.2009

Burger of Deliciousness = confidence.

So.. dealing with everyday demons is not fun. It stressful. Hard. Annoying. Trying. Exhausting. Complicated. Daunting.. You get the picture. But sometimes you come across a demon that isn't all that everyday. It can be. But you realize you are doing something that you never really thought you'd be doing. And you are searching and striving to be closer to God because you just love Him. Want to be near Him. Worship Him. Live for Him. And you realize that He is the only Way. 

But the demon you are fighting is strong and fighting harder and more viciously everyday and affecting you in a very personal way and ruining a part of your life that has always been normal. Now its not. But you decided to raise you voice like thunder. Praise God for change. Loving Him for changing you into the person He is making you to be. For His Glory! 

So despite the demon. Despite the personal problems affecting your actions. Despite the hardship. Despite the pain. Despite the stress, complicatedness, daunting feelings, confusion, doubt, fear.. You never stop believing that God is still GOD and He will never forsake you. 

Like Joshua.. God is calling us to be of good courage and to be strong and not to be afraid nor dismayed.. for the Lord our God is with us wherever we go (Joshua 1:6-9). Also.. (Isaiah 43:2) When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.

And in that.. (Philippians 4:13) I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. 

Heh. Can I get an Amen?

So yes, demons suck. But we win with Jesus.

Btw.. God's Word = burger. When I read/eat it.. I have confidence. 


These songs I can listen to for God to fill me up.

***

I Want It All Back - Tye Tribbit

Speaking Louder Than Before - Jeremy Camp

Jesus Calling- 33Miles

Change inside of me - MercyMe

In The Blink Of An Eye - MercyMe

I Can Only Imagine - MercyMe

By Your Side - Tenth Ave. North

How He loves - Kim Walker

Motions - Matthew West

Everything Impossible - MercyMe

1 comment: